Wednesday 11 March 2009

Updates

I've just updated www.neillcameron.com with a bunch of new stuff, including some art from Season 2 of Mo-Bot High. Please do go and have a look!

I feel like the second season was kind of where I hit my stride on the strip. The above page, for example, I'd say I'm actually about 90% happy with, which is a new personal best!

There's also a new 'character design' section on the website. See if you can guess what's in there.

I haven't said much here about recent developments with the DFC. Just can't seem to bring myself to type what would probably be a rather downbeat and heartbroken whine. In any case, it has all been covered more eloquently elsewhere. But all is not lost, kiddies. And that is all I will say for now.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm going to miss reading more of Mo-Bot High very much :( I've been holding off the whine too... ugh. I'm in the "angry" stage now, which I guess means I'm getting over it, haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm still swinging back and forth between rage and despair pretty freely.

    Next week: Acceptance! Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, it sucks massively that we won't get to see the conclusions to all these great strips, not for a while at any rate. Great to see some of your character designs by the way!

    ReplyDelete