Monday 22 June 2009

I is for... Indiana Jones Inching Away from an Inebriated Iron Man

Here is today's entry in the A-Z of Awesomeness, an ongoing project in which I draw a picture each day, of stuff that is Awesome, for the letters A-Z.

I is for... Indiana Jones Inching away from an Inebriated Iron Man

This was suggested by Davey Candlish on the Facebook Group. Seemed like a lot of people wanted to see an Inebriated Iron Man, so I hope this is satisfactory. Look, he's got all sick on him, ho ho ho.

I'd been worried... well, I say worried. Not VERY worried. Mildly aware of, perhaps... the heavy Marvel focus but there's been an influx of suggestions from Whedonesque via Comics Nexus, who are now running these pics in nice biweekly digest-sized chunks. So I suspect things will now balance out a bit.

More suggestions please! Go to the Facebook group or Twitter to suggest ideas for J, K and L! Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi--I done blogged ya!

    http://varkentine.blogspot.com/2009/06/greatness.html

    Now here's my suggestions:

    J. Michael Straczynski & J. Jonah Jameson Journey To Jurassic Park, with Jigsaw.

    Katrina & the Waves Krunch Special K w/The Keeper of Traken

    George Lucas & Samuel L. Jackson lull loons in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the link and suggestions!

    ReplyDelete