Tuesday 1 December 2009

Pirate Santa

01_PirateSanta copy

Last year I decided to draw christmas cards for friends and family, and ended up posting the results here on this blog. I enjoyed it, and thought it would be fun to do it again, but wondered I may have drawn every possible Santa I could think of already.

And then I thought: what do I need to 'have ideas' for? That's so 2008! We have Twitter for that now.

So yeah, as a fun bloggy Advent-Calendar-of-Awesomeness type thing, I'll be posting a Santa-a-Day till Christmas! Please feel free to give me suggestions for santas. Today's, Pirate Santa, was suggested by K.D. Bryan, who also suggested:

...Werewolf Santa, Vamp Santa, 007 Santa, Ghost Rider Santa, Luchadora Santa, Engulfed In Flames Santa, Santa Kebabs, Santa Creole, Santa Salad...
More suggestions would be very welcome, in comments here or on Twitter!

9 comments:

  1. Child Santa, Can-can dancer Santa, Police Officer Santa, Animal Santa, Merman Santa, President Santa, Skinny Santa, X-Men Santa, Alien Santa, Darth Santa, Robot Santa, Doll Santa, Movie Star Santa, Fireman Santa {to put out fires while he goes down the chimney?}, Droid Santa, Geek Santa...I could give you more if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undertaker Santa? Brainsurgeon Santa? Large Hadron Collider Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. steampunk Santa

    space ranger santa

    dark avenger santa

    santa, agent of COBRA

    devil santa

    santa the white and the fellowship of the rein

    samurai santa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about one of the Santa drones from Doctor Who? Or - and I am curious as to what you would do with this - the anti-santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for the kick-ass Pirate Santa and I'm glad to have inspired such awesomeness. Looking forward to more answered requests, including your own Cthulhu Santa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just trying to figure out how I would draw 'Large Hadron Collider' Santa.

    Thanks for all the suggestions, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batman as Santa. Has to be done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something about that list reminded me of the scene in Forest Gump where Bubba lists all the ways to cook shrimp. So how about a shrimp Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  9. "santa the white and the fellowship of the rein"


    Oh please, oh please, oh PLEASE do this one!

    ReplyDelete