Thursday 26 August 2010

Build-a-Bot

buildbots

I have just spent five minutes amusing myself with the new Bot Factory feature on the MEGATON website - its a nifty little gadget that lets you build your own little MEGATON-style robot avatar for the site, and I designed all the bits and pieces for it. You can end up with some quite entertainingly silly-looking robots, as the examples above should demonstrate. Why not go have a look? There's a couple of comics I drew up on there, and all.

Of course, now I am totally daydreaming about the potential for a Mo-Bot designer using this technology. We'll have to see about that.

Anyway! I'm afraid that due to me suddenly being very busy with work (time wasted designing silly robots notwithstanding) there's no Emergent Comics today, but you have my solemn promise that when the next instalment does arrive, it will be PROPER AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment