Thursday 19 August 2010

Emergent Comics, panel 2: Enter... a BEAR

emergent_comics1_2

...but WHAT, exactly? It's up to you! Just tweet your scripts for the next panel using the hashtag #emergentcomics, so I can see 'em, and then I will pick one at random to draw tomorrow! Simple.

Today's script was by @Metz77, many thanks! I think it has got us off to a suitably intriguing start. Read his script here!

Note: I forgot to draw her in silhouette. I think I was overexcited by the bear.

Many thanks to everyone who joined in, there were lots of great scripts and I wish I could have drawn a bunch of 'em, frankly. But that would be a whole other thing.

Here is the page so far:

emergent_comics1 v2

More tomorrow! If you write it.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the expression on the bear :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the risk of being accused of nepotism, you MUST use the one from pretzelsandcheese on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not up to me, it's up to the randomizer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! So excited that I was picked, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

    ReplyDelete