Thursday 18 November 2010

Thought Bubble / Early Onset Christmasness

TB10banner

I'm off up to Leeds tomorrow for the Thought Bubble Comics Festival, where I shall be, y'know, sitting behind a table and selling people comics and sketching stuff and what have you. Good Times! Pop along to grab a copy of Mo-Bot High Book One, complete with a custom robot of your choice sketched in it!

I'll also be offering for sale a limited number of Christmas Cards* I have just got printed up for the occasion! I picked a few of my favourites from last year's Parade of Santas:

santa cards

Why not buy some and TOTALLY IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS.

*Look, I know it's not even December yet, but - well, the Christmas Sandwiches are in the shops, so as far as I'm concerned it's fair game.

Anyway, hopefully see you there! I'm really looking forward to Thought Bubble. I've heard nothing but good things about the festival and convention, and lots of my comics pals are going to be there - including several of my DFC Library colleagues who are all nominated for the inaugural Leeds Graphic Novel Awards, congrats all! - so it promises to be Good Times Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment