Friday 24 December 2010

Inigo Montoya Santa (and Fezzik Santa)

Here is our final entry in SantaSketchFest 2010! And it's a bonus two-for-one offer.

24 - Inigo Montoya Santa and Fezzik Santa

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare... for PRESENTS!"

This plcuky pair of Princess Bride Santas are for Anna Jay, aka @mondoagogo - whose birthday it is today! "Close to Christmas. Was that hard?"

And that's that, I have drawn quite enough stupid Father Christmases for one year. I am actually off on holiday RIGHT NOW, I posted this yesterday. Thanks to everyone who took part in the SantaSketchFest, HUGE thanks to everyone who bought my book this year, and said nice things about it, and told their friends about it, and all that good stuff. Lots of love to you all, and I hope you have a very very Merry Christmas. I for one certainly intend to.

And once again: Happy Birtday, Anna!



No comments:

Post a Comment