Thursday 23 December 2010

Lando Santa

Here is today's - penultimate - entry in SantaSketchFest 2010!

23 - Lando Calrissian Santa

Santa Calrissian is a special Christmas present for my good friend Pimpin' Ken The Gentleman Pimp, by way of an apology for my continuing failure to procure for him Billy Dee Williams' autograph. Maybe in 2011, Ken!

I have a million exciting and interesting things that I probably should blog about, but to be honest my brain is rapidly shutting down for the holidays, or at least becoming consumed by thoughts of what time the potatoes need to go in, what needs to go on which plate on the hob at what time, and so forth. So I think I'll officially declare myself on Christmas holiday as of... now!

Oh, except to advance-post our final Santa! Check back tomorrow for it!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your excellent Santas - I had a think but couldn't come up with any better ones! Have a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete