Tuesday 14 December 2010

Wolvie Santa

Here is today's entry in SantaSketchFest 2010!

16 - Wolvie Santa
Or "Santa Claws", I guess. Yeah, I said it.

Santa Wolvie is for... actually, I'm not saying who it's for, because they bought my book as a present for someone and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise! But they know who they are, and they are awesome. If you would like to buy a copy of my totally awesome book as a Christmas present for someone - well, there could be a Santa in it for you, clearly.

Check out the full set so far on Flickr! And check back tomorrow for more Santas!




The explanatory section: as this year's Advent Calendar Blog Thing I am drawing Santa cards for nice people who bought my book. If you would like to suggest a santa, fire 'em at me on twitter, facebook or the comments section here. If you would like to buy my book, here are some handy details on how you might do so: http://www.neillcameron.com/mobot-high/buy.html. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment