Monday 16 December 2013

Fun Festive Festivities


Hello! I just wanted to draw your attention to a strip I have in this week's issue of The Phoenix. It is called The Dragon in the Snow, and it is a bit different for me, and I really hope you'll pick up a issue and that you enjoy it if so. It is kind of my Christmas present to the readers of the comic, my attempt to do something a bit special for the season. So... Happy Christmas! Here, I got you dragons.
My OTHER Christmas present to the readers is, I think, coming in next week's issue. If you have been alarmed by the unprecedented lack of weird random characters wearing Santa hats on this blog this year, fear not. Next week's Phoenix is for YOU. In the meantime, why not learn to draw snowmen?





Lots more festive drawing fun, every week with Art Monkey in the Phoenix! Some of which are EVEN MORE CHALLENGING than snowmen.

Still time to get a Phoenix subscription for any young persons you may know who would enjoy the gift of reading! Of reading AWESOME COMICS, at that. Lots of present ideas over at the Phoenix shop!

I am going to try and write a proper 'end of year wrap-up' type post for next week, because it dawned on me that 2013 has been a crazy, brilliant, wonderful year for me; personally and from a 'making comics' point of view, and I feel the occasion should be marked. See you back here for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment